Thursday, August 20, 2009

My 1st Florida Keys trip via sailboat


This doesn't make sense chronologically.. Blogger is setup to read like a diary so that the most recent entry shows 1st. For a story like this it reads best in the opposite order. They won't change it.
So please go to the archives on the left & then read from the bottom of the page up.
To get the full story it should all start back in January.
 & start reading there.
Then the whole story will be laid out chronologically.
Thanks
~Cap'nMike


Jan 12th, 2009
Hi, as some of you know I'll soon embark on a trip to the Florida Keys. How I'm getting there, however, is a bit out of the ordinary. I've never been one to do things in the conventional manner so for this trip to the Keys I'll be sailing there from Norfolk Virginia.... and can't wait!!

Ty, a good friend of mine, will be along for the trip. He has made this trip before so it will be safer and I'll have someone to BS with during the trip.

Several close phriends and family have asked me to document the trip so I'll be making at least one entry/day.
... so put on a life jacket, sit down & enjoy the trip =]

7 comments:

  1. Awesome Mikey. I'll be checking in while you do it. Are you staying nights on the boat? I'm curious how you'll get internet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live on my boat =]
    wifi is everywhere arrrrrg ;D
    plus my 3G phone can teather to my laptop as a modem, I tested it- pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete