Friday, April 3, 2009

WINDY Friday

Well, we're still in a weather hold near Wrightsville Beach, NC.
It's very windy, 25-35 mph gusts.. but at least it's Sunny!
The wind will be ending tonight so we plan on an instant coffee/early start tomorrow!
It looks to be a beautiful weekend!!
No dolphins today but a wind surfer zoomed by a little while ago, lol.
I'm laying here in the aft/Captain's quarters rolling to the waves, listening to a local rock station swinging on the anchor line. Every once in awhile the boat will swing so my cabin is filled with vitamin D (sunshine) & I love it!
Each night Ty and I swap off cooking. We had sausage filled tortolinis with marinara sauce last night. During dinner we usually watch a couple episodes of the old WWII documentary; "Victory at Sea". I have the sries on DVD & love it.
I remember watching "The World At War" on PBS- as a kid with my Dad :)
Not much more.. Next update tomorrow afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I remember watching "The world at war" with my dad too!
    What an incredible coincidence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUNDAY April 5

    the weather cleared, most of yesterday....storms are predicted for later is afternoon and into the evening.

    The temps are warm, and we have a light breeze...I'd imagine excellent weather to be on the water..

    and ICW is somewhat busy today...(?)

    ReplyDelete