Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I have found me a home

Wow, while browsing the web for a backup place to anchor (I've heard that Marathon Municipal Marina gets quite full in the Winter) I stumbled upon a 2 acre private estate on Islamorada, Gulf side, which has a few moorings available for month to month live-aboards! It's about twice what I'm looking to spend.. but it's private= OMG!

edit: ok, maybe Islamorada is a bit too North for me after looking around the Keys with Google Earth (I love that program!!)

Also today I applied for a job at 2 different places. It would be nice to have something setup before I get there.. but, if not, no biggie. I don't care if I'm washing dishes at Capt' Tony's (RIP Cap'n)

Honestly, another reason I'm writing this is to throw it out there so I don't back out of doing this. Trust me I want to go with all my heart but it's kinda scary too since it's a long trip & I'm plus, currently unemployed, yikes! lol

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mike! I can understand you being a little apprehensive. That happens to everyone when they venture out of their little safe harbour. Just remember...You won't regret the things life that you do...you'll regret the things you didn't do! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete