Saturday, January 24, 2009

Killing Birds

..That's a reference to the movie Wedding Crashers.
Anyway, I'm getting a lot done. Monday I'll get my Dad's old Sears outboard tuned up at a local shop. We'll need it for the trip down and once we anchor at Marathon Marina.
I've torn apart my wrecked Jeep & sold off many parts to fund the trip down.
Next week I need to renew my towing insurance, better safe than sorry!!
Oh yeah, I also have to make a floor for my 9' Zodiac inflatable out of marine plywood.
So, yeah, I've been killing birds but I'm really no closer to departure since it has been moved back a bit to the 1st week of March (for several reasons) but that's ok, I'm more psyched then ever & can't wait!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you, Mike! I will live my life vicariously thru you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's partly why I'm doing this Halfpint =)
    I wish I could take ALL my phriends with me!!
    ..as long as I find a job down there it'll be sweeter then I can even imagine!!

    ReplyDelete