Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!!!

This Memorial Day is extra special with My little Bro coming home from Iraq!
~~~~~!!!Welcome home!!!~~~~~

Brokefin was back in town yesterday! *Watch the video below* At second 29 you can see his broke fin. Then at around second 44 you can hear him blow air; a sound which has me trained to grab the camera & start looking around anymore =]
I saw him and 2 other dolphins feeding. It's wild to see a wake form and little fish jumping out of the water ahead of them as they chase them.
Once they catch a fish, of any size, the dolphins sometimes flip over to eat it, pretty cool.
I'm not sure if the upcoming job will pan out. If the guy decides to do it, I'm the one to do it he said but his wife wants to go to S. America so.. we'll see.
If he doesn't decide by the 1st week of June I'll have to pass on it & start heading North. I'm kinda itching to get going anyway.
I have yet to dive for any conch, but I made it to Hemingway's house, the Southern most point, Margaritaville, Sloppy Joe's, Captain Tony's, Duval, Caroline, Mallory Sq............
Fishing hasn't been great as I'm more experienced in freshwater fishing..
I miss y'all, I'll be home soon after my families reunion =]

No comments:

Post a Comment