Saturday, May 16, 2009

The days drift by

They don't have names
And none of the streets here look the same
And there are so many quiet places
And smilin' eyes match the smilin' faces.

Yes, I have found me a home

My old black scooter
Gets me around To the bars and the beaches of my town


I heard that song at a bar last night ;)
Anyway, this weekend is the Keys Offshore Grand Prix.
I'll be moving the boat out to the Atlantic side so I can watch them zoooom by.
The cigarette boats will be racing around Marathon & will actually race through/under the 7 mile bridge!
Aside from that I have been working on a new electronics panel..
Very little cost, just reorganizing some wiring so it's easier & out of the way.
Also, I made a table stand that screws into the floor- down below by the couches.

Have you seen the Boot Key Harbor cam to the right?!
It's pretty groovy :) I am off to the right near the always open draw bridge.

1 comment:

  1. glad you're having a terrific time. Tell Scott Hey!

    sure would like to venture down that way before you head back North, but things are not going to work out for that kind of trip, not now, anyway.

    but, maybe on your return trip we can explore some of Cumberland Island...on the North end, that where John Jr. was married, among many other things to see there. Would be a day trip, I know that y'all would enjoy it.

    I've heard that some of the Keys have sea glass...I'd love to find some.

    Stay safe, Mikey!

    ReplyDelete