Tuesday, August 4, 2009

North Carolina =] & feelin better..

Getting closer to my sweeetie Mikaela!! I can't wait-
310 miles to go. I'll really be glad when the trip is over, I've developed a leak at the prop shaft.. Actually it's supposed to leak a bit to cool it but this leak is more then a little, lol. No biggie, I just have to keep an extra eye on one more thing!!

edit: I'm sitting here looking at the full moon having a few vodka cranberries & watching the Southport, NC lighthouse go around as I'm listening to the Jimmy Buffett concert on www.RadioMargaritaville.com..
It hit me when Son of a Son of a Sailor came on how fortunate I am... this as the last few days have been rather "trying" at best..
By the way, I'm a Son of a Daughter of a Sailor *wink*
The song playing now, "What if the Hokey Pokey is all it's about?!" puts it all in perspective
LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment